Agolino Educational Services, Inc. offers approved PDE Act 48 graduate level CPE courses through partnerships with Central IU 10 and Carbon Lehigh IU 21.
a fraction of the cost
Practical and Rigorous Courses
No matter what course you choose, it will contribute toward your 180 required hours for active certification as an educator. Don’t be fooled into thinking that you need to enroll in an expensive graduate course/program at a college or university when you can take our courses for a fraction of the cost. We at AES believe that our courses are as practical and rigorous as any course you can take from a college or university.
Please note that even if, based on your contract, your school entity does not accept Intermediate Unit Continuing Professional Education (CPE) courses for movement on the salary schedule, they MUST accept them for ACT 48 hours. Remember, Pennsylvania educators must earn 180 hours of continuing professional education programs, activities, or learning experiences through a PDE approved provider every five years to maintain active certification status. Each three credit course is worth 90 Act 48 hours.
Thoughtfully Crafted Online Courses for Continuing Education
At Agolino Educational Services, we pride ourselves on taking cutting edge educational research and connecting it to methods that have proven successful in our own classrooms. Our CPE courses, which PDE approved through partnerships with several Intermediate Units, are 3 credits and eligible for 90 Act 48 hours. We would love to help you broaden your teaching skillset on your path to professional growth.
- Click on the course title you wish to register for in the grid below.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “REGISTER HERE” button.
- Complete the CPE Registration Google Form. Be sure to choose the correct course title for the course you wish to register for. All courses are $275.00 each.*
- At the bottom of the Google Form, click “Submit”.
- If you are paying by credit card, click here to complete your registration.
- If paying by check, payments must be mailed prior to the registration deadline to:
Central Intermediate Unit 10
200 Shady Lane Suite #100 Philipsburg, PA 16866
*If payment is received after the registration deadline, there will be a $15.00 late fee added, making the total cost for each course $290.00. No exceptions!
- Go to www.cpetracker.org.
- Login to the site.
- Click on “Register for Class”in the blue side bar on the top of the page.
- Change the “Session From” date.
- Click the “Search” button.
- Locate the course title.
- Click the green “Add to Cart”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the blue “Add to Cart”.
- Click on the “Shopping Cart”(next to Log out).
- Complete payment information.
If your school or district does NOT use CPE Tracker to register for Professional Development, you are considered a Non-CPE Tracker Member.
Registration directions for Non-CPE Tracker members:
- Complete this form.
- Upon submission of registration, you will be directed to the credit card payment site.